Agency seeks Content Specialist. The Ivy Group is seeking an individual who can tell an engaging story, loves social media, isn't afraid of spreadsheets, hates doing the same thing every day, willing to self-edit, and thinks Google is their best friend.
The Content Specialist position is an opportunity to explore all aspects of a full-service marketing agency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all programs for a variety of clients across diverse industries
- Draft content, including blogs, press releases, multimedia ad copy, emails, etc.
- Optimize content for search engines and align with writing for the web best practices
- Collaborate with team members to develop creative messaging, including positioning statements, taglines, and campaign themes
- Provide feedback on, edit, and proof other writers' content
Social media management
- Build and manage clients' social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and additional relevant channels
- Collaborate with team members to think creatively and strategically plan content
- Implement and update editorial calendars that attract and engage qualified audiences
- Create relevant, shareable content appropriate for specific networks
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and changes with popular social media networks
- Participate in client meetings, as requested
Traditional and digital advertising coordination
- Implement advertising campaigns by maintaining vendor relationships, negotiating and placing media buys, tracking placements, and reporting on results
- Manage Google Ads campaigns
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and practices, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, and content placement networks
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends
- BA/BS in English, marketing, communications, or relevant field
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of various clients
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Command of each major social media network and their best practices for advertising
- Experience producing digital content
Salary range: $35,000 – $42,000
About The Ivy Group
We are a full-service marketing agency that grows passionate brands who positively impact communities.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.