Does your library need more space or better use of current space? What are the pros and cons of expanding your current building or constructing a new facility? And what about location? Without a functional and efficient facility, how can a library effectively carry out its mission? Before you make any major facilities decisions, find out what your customers and staff truly need and want. Our facilities specialists nationally approved building consultants with substantial experience in:
- Assessing current facilities for upgrades, ADA compliance, efficiencies, and renovations;
- Reviewing new and renovated building programs, architectural plans, designs and sites;
- Studying space needs and utilization;
- Projecting costs and ensuring code compliance;
- Integrating community assessment and GIS data into facilities and space considerations; and
- Letters to the architect.