This entry-level position will be responsible for collaborating with clients and Ivy's in-house team to strategize, create, and oversee digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is super comfortable adapting to the latest technology, has an obsessive attention to detail, eagerly seeks opportunities to learn new skills, and is an all-around good person to work with.
This position is in-person in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Create, actively manage, and refine paid search campaigns using Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Create, actively manage, and refine display and native campaigns
- Create, actively manage, and refine social media ads using Meta Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and other tools
- Collaborate with team members to develop editorial calendars and create engaging social media content
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Use Google business products such as business profile, search console, tag manager, and analytics
- Create and format web page content in WordPress CMS
- Perform search engine optimization audits
- Critically evaluate campaign performance and optimize based on insights
- Prepare informative, readable reports to gauge impact and recommend next steps
- Research and maintain in-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels, practices, tools, and trends
- Clean and pull data from a variety of sources
- Edit and format proposals, reports, presentations, and other deliverables
- Contribute to team projects as needed
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- Deep understanding of social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with coworkers and clients to deliver the best work possible
- Passion for helping communities and purpose-driven brands thrive
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
About The Ivy Group
The Ivy Group is a full-service marketing and strategic consulting firm that advances passionate brands to positively impact communities. Since our founding over thirty years ago, we have collaborated with a variety of diverse organizations--from small businesses to global corporations, public libraries to national non-profits, housing authorities to health-focused organizations--to develop communications programs that address business and social challenges. Above all, we value intentional problem solving, respectful collaboration, doing the best work possible, continuous learning, integrity, and kindness.
Sound like your vibe? Join our team!
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Not sure if this is the right fit? Email us with your questions.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at The Ivy Group are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
The Ivy Group does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.