Quality web design and development matters. While it may not be surprising that the look of website is an important factor for engaging users, it is surprising how quickly users decide whether they like a site or not. It takes less than a second for users to form an opinion about your website and, as a result, your company (Harvard 2013).
Most problems with website and UX design can be caught with a minimal amount of testing, thus saving you time and money in the long run. Don't let your website become just another statistic-- invest in web testing to prevent costly fixes (and unhappy online visitors!) in the future.
- 75% of users admit to making judgements about a company's credibility based on their website design.
- 85% of UX problems can be solved by testing with 5 users.
- Developers spend 50% of their time fixing avoidable issues.
- 40% of mobile users will choose a different search result if the first is not mobile friendly.
- More people in the world own smartphones than tooth-brushes. (…probably – see 60secondsmarketer)