AGENCY SEEKS MARKETING MANAGER. As a small and mighty full-service agency, The Ivy Group seeks an individual who confidently wears multiple hats, nimbly pivots from one project to another, and enthusiastically invites new challenges. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for, you guessed it, managing marketing projects, including serving as a client's primary point of contact, planning and executing campaigns, and keeping up with the ever-changing digital marketing landscape. The ideal candidate takes pride in a job well done, thrives in an "every day is different" environment, and is an all-around good human being.
This position is in-person in Charlottesville, Virginia with some remote work available.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationshpis with clients, team members, and vendors
- Plan and oversee all project details, including budget, timeline, deliverables, and resource allocation
- Prepare, negotiate, and execute media schedules for traditional and digital advertising campaigns (radio, TV, print, digital display, paid search, etc.)
- Create, actively manage, and refine campaigns across digital platforms, including Meta Business Manager, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Collaborate with team members to develop editorial calendars and create engaging social media content
- Plan, execute, and evaluate the impact of communications strategies; prepare informative, readable reports to gauge impact and recommend next steps
- Prepare and distribute press releases, respond to media inquiries, and actively seek opportunities for earned media
- Scope, price, and draft proposals in response to prospect inquiries
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of marketing channels, practices, and trends, including local media outlets and social network advertising
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years' experience; proven professional track record managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Demonstrated ability to create digital campaigns in platforms including Meta Business Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic and creative thinking skills, with the ability to use data to inform decisions
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with coworkers and clients to deliver the best work possible
- Passion for helping communities and purpose-driven brands thrive
- Strong knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office
About The Ivy Group
The Ivy Group is a full-service marketing and strategic consulting firm that advances passionate brands to positively impact communities. Since our founding over thirty years ago, we have collaborated with a variety of diverse organizations--from small businesses to global corporations, public libraries to national non-profits, housing authorities to health-focused organizations--to develop communications programs that address business and social challenges. Above all, we value intentional problem solving, respectful collaboration, doing the best work possible, continuous learning, integrity, and kindness.
Sound like your vibe? Join our team!
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at The Ivy Group are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
The Ivy Group does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tags: Ivy Group Team